AMAZONAS Natural Products stands behind moral and ethical values and expects its raw material suppliers to respect them and act in the same spirit.
Compliance with our Code of Conduct is one of the most important prerequisites for a business relationship between AMAZONAS Natural Products and its raw material suppliers.
The individual points of the code are as follows:
- Our suppliers are obliged to comply with all applicable national and international laws and regulations in this regard.
- Our suppliers are committed to conducting their production processes, from harvest to final product, to the highest ethical standards.
- Our suppliers are committed to recognising the human rights of their employees and are committed to upholding them and treating them with dignity and respect.
- Our suppliers respect the following standards: avoidance of child labour, working time regulations, non-discrimination, health and safety, fair working conditions.
- Suppliers acknowledge that responsibility for the climate and the environment is an essential component in the manufacture of their high-quality products.