Acerola powder extracts quality and suppliers
AMAZONAS Acerola is uniquely natural, without any synthetic additives
Our partners / suppliers
- Our supplier is a dedicated family business specialising in the production of high quality powder extracts. To ensure the shortest possible transport routes and freshness of the raw material, the production facilities have been set up in the middle of nature in close proximity to the fruit. Our partner follows the principle of sustainability: high-quality raw materials, gentle production methods while preserving the rainforest.
- Decades of experience and intensive teamwork with our local suppliers enable us to jointly develop special formulas that preserve the complete spectrum of natural active ingredients and are coordinated with each other, without the use of synthetic additives as found in most standard products. Our products are pure nature, we are proud of that.
Acerola quality characteristics
- Our acerola powder has at least 17 % natural vitamin C as well as other vitamins and a wide range of secondary plant substances. These flavonoids are among the most important mediator substances that ensure that vitamin C is optimally absorbed by the body in order to develop its antioxidant (cell-protective) effect.
- 1 kg of powder extract is produced from 12-17 kg of acerola fruit (depending on the harvest and production process). Through this ratio, the high proportion of 17 % or 30 % of natural vitamin C is achieved.
- Our acerola cherries come from "integrated and sustainable cultivation", i.e. acerola bushes are planted in the middle of the wild and still untouched nature of the Amazon region. Thereby, the consideration for nature is in the foreground, the key for a pure Brazilian acerola powder.
- We use neither chemical solvents nor additives such as silicon dioxide.
Our acerola powder variants
- AMAZONAS Acerola Powder organic (spray dried) made from unripe fruit with a smaller portion of ripe fruit. The colour of the powder is therefore rather beige/yellowish. The carrier, a high-quality maltodextrin, is obtained from non-GMO maize or cassava. Depending on the degree of ripeness of the fruits, the content of carrier varies, while the vitamin C content of the acerola powder is approx. 17 % in each batch.
- Amazonas Acerola Powder organic (freeze-dried) produced from unripe fruits with a smaller portion of ripe fruits. Unlike spray-drying, freeze-drying does not require a carrier. We offer the freeze-dried acerola powder with 17 % and 30 % natural vitamin C content.
- AMAZONAS Wild Acerola Powder (conventional, spray-dried) made from ripe and unripe fruits. The carrier, a high-quality maltodextrin, is obtained from GMO-free maize. Depending on the degree of ripeness of the fruits, the content of carrier varies, while the natural vitamin C content of the acerola powder is approx. 17 % for each batch.
Vitamin C content of Fruits (per 100g):
Customer review of Acerola powder
Great, thank you very much for the smooth processing and the always excellent quality.