weatherproof from inside and outside
Acerola powder extracts quality and suppliers
AMAZONAS Acerola is uniquely natural, without any synthetic additives
Our partners / suppliers
- Our suppliers are dedicated family businesses and companies that specialise in the production of high-quality powder extracts. Our partners follow the principle of sustainability: high-quality raw materials, gentle production methods while preserving the rainforest.
- Decades of experience and intensive teamwork with our local suppliers enable us to jointly develop special formulations that preserve the complete spectrum of natural active ingredients and are coordinated with each other, without the use of synthetic additives as found in most standard products. Our products are pure nature, we are proud of that.
Acerola quality characteristics
- Our acerola powder has at least 17 % natural vitamin C and a wide range of secondary plant substances. These flavonoids are among the most important mediator substances that ensure that vitamin C is optimally absorbed by the body.
- 1 kg of powder extract is produced from 12-17 kg of acerola fruit (depending on the harvest and production process). Through this ratio, the high proportion of 17 % or. 28 % - 30 % of natural vitamin C is achieved.
- Our acerola cherries come from "integrated and sustainable cultivation", i.e. acerola bushes are planted in the middle of the wild and still untouched nature of the Amazon region. Thereby, the consideration for nature is in the foreground, the key for a pure Brazilian acerola powder.
- We use neither chemical solvents nor additives such as silicon dioxide.
Our acerola powder variants
- AMAZONAS Acerola Powder organic (spray dried) made from unripe fruit with a smaller portion of ripe fruit. The colour of the powder is therefore rather beige/yellowish. The carrier, a high-quality maltodextrin, is obtained from non-GMO maize or cassava. Depending on the degree of ripeness of the fruits, the content of carrier varies, while the vitamin C content of the acerola powder is approx. 17 % in each batch.
- AMAZONAS Acerola Powder organic (freeze-dried) produced from unripe fruits with a smaller portion of ripe fruits. Unlike spray-drying, freeze-drying does not require a carrier. We offer the freeze-dried acerola powder with 17 % and with 28 % - 30 % natural vitamin C content.
- AMAZONAS Wild Acerola Powder (conventional, spray-dried) made from ripe and unripe fruits. The carrier, a high-quality maltodextrin, is obtained from GMO-free maize. Depending on the degree of ripeness of the fruits, the content of carrier varies, while the natural vitamin C content of the acerola powder is approx. 17 % for each batch.
Vitamin C content of Fruits (per 100g):
Customer review of Acerola powder
Great, thank you very much for the smooth processing and the always excellent quality.
The acerola powder is TOP! It has a fine powdery consistency, a fruity smell and tastes fruity with a slightly sour note.
Our whole family takes it when needed.
It even helps to alleviate the symptoms of herpes. We can recommend it without reservation.