Skip to main content

Aloe Vera juice and Aloe Vera gel products

Aloe Vera product range: Aloe Vera Juice Premium / Lemon + Agave and Aloe Vera Skin Gel

Aloe Vera Juice Lemon + Agave, Aloe Vera Juice Premium, Aloe Vera Gel

Packaged Aloe Vera Products

ORGANIC Aloe Vera Juice Lemon + Agave

Ingredients: 70% organic aloe vera juice, 15% organic agave juice, 15% organic lemon juice. Aloverose: 800mg, naturally cloudy. The juice is made exclusively from natural ingredients and may therefore vary in colour and taste.

Origin: Spain

Recommended Dose: Enjoy approx. 70 ml of pure juice daily. Shake before use. Once opened, store in the refrigerator and use within 3 weeks.

Organic Aloe Vera Juice Lemon + Agave is available in the following forms:

  • Bottled: 1 l Bottle
Nutritional Values: per 100 ml
Calories: 219 kJ / 52 kcal
  of which sugar:
11,4 g
10,2 g
Protein: 0,1 g
Dietary fibre: 3,0 g
Salt: 0,0 g

ORGANIC Aloe Vera Premium Juice

Ingredients: 100 % Organic Aloe Vera juice not from concentrate, naturally cloudy with a minimum 1200 mg Aloverose, top quality.

Origin: Mexiko

Recommended Dose: 2-3 x daily about 20 ml (approx. 2 tablespoons). Add juice to a drink of your choice, stir and enjoy. Shake before use. Store in refrigerator after opening and use within five weeks.

Organic Aloe Vera Juice is available in the following forms:

  • Bottled: 1 l Bottle

GVO-free according to organic regulation

Nutritional Values: per 100 ml
Calories: 15 kJ / 4 kcal
  of which sugar:
0,3 g
0,2 g
Protein: 0,1 g
Contains small amounts of fat, saturated fatty acids and salt  

Aloe Vera Skin Gel

Ingredients: 99 % Aloe Vera barbadensis, the remaining 1% is made up of: citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, xanthan xanth and water.

Origin: Mexiko

Description: This light gel is absorbed quickly into the skin, pleasantly moisturises the skin and makes the skin look younger. This gel is a balanced moisturising care for people with problem skin, who are intolerant to fats and oil, without irritating the skin. Aloe Vera is also ideal for use after sunbathing or using a sun bed due to the soothing and cooling effects. The skin can relax and is protected from drying out.

Aloe Vera Skin Gel is available in the following variations:

  • Bottled: 200 ml bottle